Get ready to shout about your uniform with the new Berkeley ‘anti-apron’ from Chef Works Urban collection – ever challenging caterers’ traditional ideas of uniform and trading in classic styles for reinvented originality that’s both comfortable and functional.
A reworked favourite, the Berkley apron draws on the popular cross-back apron style. Although cross-back suspenders are used in place of the typical x shaped tie to secure the apron and distribute weight evenly. Made from 100% cotton denim, the Berkley apron is soft on skin and easy to wash with little special attention needed. The fabric is naturally ‘made to fade’ for an authentic antiquated look that adds vintage charm combined with modern design character.
- Dimensions:865(L) x 765(W)mm
- Material:100% Cotton Denim
- Weight – fabric:280g/m²
- Detachable Desert Sand Colour Braces
- Riveted Chest & Hip Pockets
- Self Fabric Waist Ties
- Made to Fade – the faded or distressed colour effect will be enhanced over time with each use
- Unisex fit
- Snap & go style apron for quick convenience
- Reinforced stress points
- Cross back braces included
- Double needle stitching for durability